- Marian Marin –The influence of global and regional geo-climatic change upon sustainable development in Dobrogea Region, (GLOBE),CNMP PN II Partnerships, director from Bucharest University.
- Marian Marin Evaluation of landscape dynamic, through the use of sequentiale analysis comparative (SGIS), in Carasu Corridor and Danube -Black Sea Channel, NCSRHE, director.
- Elena Matei – Sustainable socio-economic development of the Romanian small towns, between their potential and local communities needs, NCSRHE (PNII-CNCSIS), director.
- Elena Matei – Promotion of Valenii de Munte resort. Romania Govern, City Hall Valenii de Munte, Prahova County Hall, RNG Fundation (www.statiuneavaleni.ro).
- Vasile Popa – Project POSTDRU/57/1.3/S/26646 “Continous training, blended learning for academic staff (BLU)”, FSE 2007-2013, coordinator for Faculty of Geography, Bucharest University.
- Laura Tîrlă – Geomorphological risc management in Vâlcea Subcarpathians, with focusing on processes and related phenomena in Olăneşti River basin, Young Researcher, NCSRHE (TD-CNCSIS), director.
- Iuliana Vijulie – Rural landscape dynamic in Boian Plain, Young Researcher, NCSRHE (TD-CNCSIS), director.